2012年8月12日星期日

Happy Birthday :))

Yes! Today is my birthday! :))
But I think nothing different and nothing special
Because I'm still need to work /____\
Actually I'm very lazy to update it, but it happen once in a year nia..
So, I use my broken english larh, will be more faster xDD

I celebrated my birthday with my family and LWL after finished work
Ofcoz I receive many present from them lorh xD
And the present that I really get speechless is... a box of COLA!!
OMG! I really sha yan /___\

But thanks a lot to all of you :D
love you all :*


Huh, finally I finished replied all the birthday wishes on my facebook
Thanks FACEBOOKERS!! :))

Now I'm 19 years old, AND! Don't call me Xiu Mui Muii!! XDD
Yeah :D
Ok now I'm really lazy, so the photo I think I will upload when I free xD


That's all.. Bye :))

没有评论:

发表评论