2012年4月15日星期日

Exam X(

Yup, exam is coming soon X(
although I'm very hate, but I still have to face it .__.
after all, this is life must go through the process of  D:
so,, this week, except night time because I'm working
I try hard to do all the revision in this semester, although there is only four subjects
other subjects I think is ok for me, the only subject that I really worry is Basic Accounting
for that subject, I think almost same like Sejarah for me
it is not all theory, but no matter how I tried, 
I still can't understand it 
it is very hard for me, all is about the debit and credit .__.
and that was just "BASIC" D':
fortunately there is not very much assignment for me, if not I think I will die jor /___\
but I don't think next semester will be so easy X(
the only thing to encourage me to study hard during this time is,,
HOLIDAY is coming after exam XDD
but only two week larh .__.

ofcoz I'm very hope that I can get a good result is the test
but in my logical thinking, cannot give myself too much pressure
if not I will pengsan lorh
like that time de SPM, I still remember that I study biology untill morning
and then I go directly to school =__=''
oh no!! I don't want to be like that again ><


Oh ya!! Recently, I go jogging at the park with my family
I hope that I really can keep fit after jogging every week for a long time
this is my biggest wish in this year
This morning,, :D




That's all from me, I need to go work later..

BYE :)


没有评论:

发表评论