2012年5月14日星期一

Heyy MAY! :))

Well, 2nd semester was started..
This semester is very short, there is only two months
and there was only two subjects to study
but I think I can't relaxes because that the subjects is no so easy ><
and I have to study hard again..

The fact that I'm now part time work in a restaurant,
 I should be effort and work hard in my study


In addition to study, I think I should looking for one day to relaxes myself
Because of some unhappy thing, I have been very sad, even I cried for a long time
So now, I have to pick up my mood to looking for things that make me happy
I want to let myself  looked better
At the end, I want to say thank you to you, and I love you so much :))


Yesterday was the last day of my friends work, because she wants to go to a better place =.=''
So, yesterday finish work at 2pm, we all go together to Beach Republic
Seriously, I'm very love that place, because I like the scenery at there
I love the sea more than the mountain xDD


Okk, I'm not showing my English now, and I know that all of this are broken english
and don't laugh to me, I'm only wanna to learn more
If you don't like, just get out from here :))


没有评论:

发表评论